Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chapter 35: The 'Final' Exam

Finals are tomorrow! (Monday and Wednesday) and I've honestly haven't been studying much since the FYP and assignments ordeal last week. This week have been seriously packed with birthday celebrations, lunches, dinners, surprises and last but not least, major youth camp planning sessions with myself (i.e. sitting in my room with two computers, having every past camp's information and booklet laid out in front and more camp stuff from all over the globe on the screen, massive email sessions with various people and phone calls with the not-so-helpful hotel staff). 
"huh? janwong got exam wan mehhh??"

Feels like work is the only thing i do huh? lol

Well, I guess tomrrow's exam wouldn't be too difficult to
 manage.. or at least I hope so. Back to studying (or trying to)!

Urgh and I just remembered I've to continue with my FYP soon. Have to have a meeting with my supervisor after my finals. Banyak kena buat.. else I doubt I can even go for camp -.-

Sign up NOW!

No comments: