Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chapter 42 - The Twenty-Second Year of Living

Today marks an end to the first day of being a twenty-two year old. I must say that this year's "celebration" was indeed a unique one. A series of event happened and 'unique' is the only possible way of describing it in this blog.

So, what happened? Basically there are/were decisions to be made regarding ministry stuff and more and the consequences of a certain decision is kicking in. It is a persistent feeling that never goes away depite the many things I do, feeling as though everything has failed and I'm just.. very useless..

"Your grace is enough
Heaven reaching down to us
Your grace is enough for me
God I see your grace is enough
I'm covered in your love
Your grace is enough for me
For me"
- Chris Tomlin, Your Grace is Enough

No comments: