Friday, December 7, 2007

Chapter 14 - The Rooftop

just about a year ago, around this time, i encountered God on a rooftop. it was there that God showed me my next step in life. it was there that God showed me that He is God. He gave me a new life, a new beginning.

one year has passed by so quickly. today i look back at the very same spot, i've never felt so much like a failure in my life. God gave me a new life to begin with, but i've used it very badly. i've fallen short of His glory, messed up the new beginning that i was given.

i stand here now, feeling very much like a failure. yes, there are indeed many things i've accomplished this year by His grace, but yet my life have been a failure. i've always thought i've went very far since the incident, but now that i look back, i'm not very far off. i failed.

oh Lord, hear me once again. i need You in my life to set things right. too many things have happened and i want my life to give You glory. i know i've failed. badly.

"i'm sorry Lord for the things i've made it, its all about you, its all about you, Jesus" - Heart of Worship, Matt Redman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heyy, i still like the camera trick of the pic been taken.. plus with the weather added into the effects