Saturday, December 1, 2007

Interlude I: Time

just thought i would share why am i so busy all the time and the stuff i have in mind at every point of time. i'll be breaking it into percentage so it'll be easier to understand :)

20% - Genesis IT Solutions & Services
10% - Shirts 4 Real
20% - personal projects
25% - youth stuff
10% - college work
10% - family stuff
5% - personal time

yes, i do have very little time for myself. 5% sums up to around 1 and a half day of personal time in 30 days. wow, kinda sad huh? oh well, God have been with me all these while and i've seen His blessings on them all. and believe me or not, He is the one leading me in this direction because i know that the moment i'm at the peak of my businesses, its time for me to go into full-time ministry. it has already been revealed to me in such a way and i'm prepared to do so.

No comments: