Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chapter 1: The Busy-ness

this is my third post already and i'm still struggling to find the words to blog. i fail to understand how you people can type so much and yet not make it sound boring, lol.
spent my entire day thinking and waiting for inspiration to come to design the layout for www.shirts4real.com. so far its quite good! thank God for inspiration.

------------------------------------------------------------
off topic: shirts4real is another company of mine that does, well, tshirts! ;)

visit the website at http://www.shirts4real.com/
------------------------------------------------------------

to think of it, i still need to design my dad's company's website. been neglecting it for almost a year. guess i should start working on it soon. ahhh, the amount of work waiting for me. (mind you, this isn't ALL my work but just a PART of my work, heh) but then again, this is my life -- a busy one..

..and i'm doing it for the glory of God. :)

putting God first in our everyday lives does make a difference in everything that we do. at least for me, it gives me a purpose to do things properly because our God is a God of excellence. afterall, this indeed is a talent that God gave me along with the vision: to impact the cyberspace for God.

shirts4real by the way, the website isn't up yet. will keep you all posted! ;)



1 comment: